The Encore Connect is the second product featuring Musical Fidelity’s own in-house designed Music Streaming System . The Encore Connect is the Preamplifier version of the amazing Encore 225 Music Streamer but without the associated internal power amplification Built in the same casework as the, Musical Fidelity have succeeded in fitting a removable hard drive, CD ripper/player, 32 bit/384 Hz DAC, high quality headphone amplifier and the Network streaming front end and associated network circuit boards.
The Encore range was designed for computerphobes (those who have an allergic reaction to computers). The main objective was that the Encore felt traditional to use. It has fixed physical control points. A volume knob that is always that. A select knob that is only that. Clear, logical and obvious CD control buttons. The rest is simply intuitive.
The Encore Connect will ship with a 1Tb hard drive, other options are available on request, including solid state drive.
ENCORE 225 TRADE IN OFFER
Trade in any preamplifier and get your full money back – up to the maximum value of £1000 off – meaning the Musical Fidelity M6 Encore 225 can be yours for £2899.
e.g. if your preamplifier cost £750 when bought new, you will get a £750 reduction off the price of the Encore Connect. If however your preamplifier cost £1200 when bought new, you will receive the maximum £1000 reduction off the price of the Encore Connect which will cost you £2629.
Encore Connect - Specifications
- 3 x Line Level RCA 300mV nominal 2V typical up to 7V rms
- 2 x optical S/PDIF 24 bit inputs up to 192kHz
- 2 x coax S/PDIF 24 bit inputs up to 192kHz
- 1 x USB 3.0 type ‘A’ connector
- 1 xUSB 3.0 type “B” connector (for future expansion)
- 3 x USB2.0 type ‘A’ connector (1 front, 2 rear)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet connector
- 1x line level PREAMP variable outputs (>6V rms max)
- 1x line level FIXED 2.0V @ 0dBFS (300mV rms nominal, >6V rms max) - Preamp gain, line input to PREAMP outputs is 4.5x (13dB) at maximum volume
- Headphone output suitable for headphones impedance 8 ohms to ∞ - Headphone output features independent volume setting
- 1x optical S/PDIF 24-bit output up to 192kHz
- 1x coax S/PDIF 24-bit output up to 192kHz
- Internal storage 2.5” 1 TB SATA II hard disk (included) or SSD (future upgradeable)
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 400
- Weight (packed): 18 kg